- Monday, 12/18
- Reading Fair project packets available in the office
- Tuesday, 12/19
- 5th Grade PBL Presentation – Breakin’ Free! 8:30am
- Wednesday, 12/20
- Ms. Hinojosa 3rd Grade PBL Presentation – Habitats 8:15-9:15am
- 6th Grade Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum Field Trip: 10:30am-2:00pm
- Friday, 12/22
- 6th Grade Egypt PBL Presentation
- Super Minimum Day – Last Day of School 2017
- Back to School 2018
- Reading Fair presentation boards due
- Reading Fair Reception: 6:00pm-7:00pm
Save the Date: Roosevelt’s Fifth Annual READING FAIR is on the horizon. Project packets will be available for pickup starting Monday, December 18th. Stop by the office to collect your trifold board, starter packet, and Official Reading Fair Guidebook!
Don’t forget to mark your calendars:
- Presentation boards are due Monday, January 29th.
- Reading Fair Reception is Tuesday, January 30th, 6-7 p.m. in the cafeteria.
Compelling Reading Fair Participation Bullets
- Compete for ribbons, prizes, and fame!
- Work on a winning classroom board!
- Celebrate books and use your creativity to inspire others to read your story!
- Bonus bullet with a hidden message to see if Emily is paying attention