- Wednesday, 12/13
- Fundraiser at The Habit: 4:00pm-9:00pm (details below)
- Thursday, 12/14
- Kinder School-Wide Tour 8:15-10:15am
- Friday, 12/15
- Bubble Parties
- 5th Grade PBL Presentation – Breakin’ Free! 8:15am
- Ms. Hinojosa PBL presentation 8:15-9:15am
- 6th Grade Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum Field Trip: 10:30am-2:00pm
- 6th grade Egypt PBL Presentation: 8:15AM
- Super Minimum Day – Last Day of School 2017
- Back to School 2018
Join us Wednesday from 4-9pm to enjoy delicious charburgers, sandwiches, salads and shakes. Present the flyer your child brought home last week and 20% of the receipt will be donated to your Roosevelt PTA! In the unsurprising event that your kid was derelict in their duty to bring the flyer home, you can download it here.
Principal’s Reading Club
We will be having our Principal’s Reading Club over winter break! There will be prizes for Elementary and Middle School for students who read during winter break and return the Principal’s Reading Club paper to their teacher after winter break.
As you finish-up (or start?) your holiday shopping – set your Amazon Smile charity to the Roosevelt School PTA by clicking here , and 0.5% of all your purchases go back to the PTA! On future visits simply head back to https://smile.amazon.com/ or install the Smile Browser Plug-in. Giving couldn’t be easier.