- Monday, April 24
- Library Coin Drive – bring in your PENNIES
- Tuesday, April 25
- Library Coin Drive – bring in your NICKELS
- PTA Meeting at 6:00pm in Room 14 – 1st grade performing
- Wednesday, April 26
- Library Coin Drive – bring in your DIMES
- Thursday, April 27
- Library Coin Drive – bring in your QUARTERS
- Student of the Month Assembly for TK – K
- Friday, April 28
- Student of the Month Assemblies for grades 1 – 8
- Saturday, April 29
- BOY’S FIELD DAY!
- 2:00 to 5:00 PM
- Calling all boy’s and their special person! Race on down to run, jump and play at the boy’s field day. There will be snacks and ice cream!
- We will be running short relay races, boy and special persons as a team, an egg and spoon race, beach ball race and other fun games. Everyone will have a chance to win ribbons.
- Please turn in your form and $5 payment by Monday 4/24.
- Roosevelt students and their special person only.
- BOY’S FIELD DAY!
- May 4 – Teacher/Staff Appreciation Lunch
- May 5 – Free Dress Friday
- May 6 – Garden Clean Up at 9:30am- 11:30am
- May 12 – Outdoor Movie Night
- May 18 – Make Time for Fitness Day at Red Morton – 4th Grade
- May 25 – Student of the Month for TK & K
- May 25 – Art Show and Open House
- May 26 – Student of the Month for Grades 1 – 8
- May 29 – Memorial Day – No School
Date: 4/29/2017 Time: 2:00 to 5:00 PM Calling all boy’s and their special person. Race on down to run, jump and play at the boy’s field day. There will be snacks and Ice Cream. Please turn in your form and $5 payment by Friday 4/21. Roosevelt students and their special person only.
Teacher/Staff Appreciation Lunch
Flyers went home last Thursday for the Teacher/Staff Appreciation Lunch on May 4. The PTA is asking for a $5 donation from each student to provide a catered lunch for Roosevelt’s teachers and staff members. Please return your form with donation by May 1. Cash or checks are accepted. Please make checks out to Roosevelt PTA.